~~ S U R E X ~~ Index du Forum
~~ S U R E X ~~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue sur S U R E X 
« Invité »    

Bienvenue Sur S U R E X !    

I CI  , c'est a toi la parole !!     

On parle de tout et de rien , rejoindez-nous alors !!   

ET surtout,Passez de bon momont !!    

S U R E X   
                               Cool   

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
Jack Wilshere would be a strong signing for Chelsea this sum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~~ S U R E X ~~ Index du Forum -> ~~S U R E X~~ -> La rentrée scolaire ~2009~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere would be a strong signing for Chelsea this sum Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Dennis Wise has urged Chelsea to sign Jack Wilshere if he is allowed to run down his Arsenal contract and leave for free this summer. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admitted on Thursday he does not know if the England midfielder will sign the deal that has been offered to him, opening the door for other clubs to swoop and land him for nothing when the transfer window opens.

Newly-promoted Wolves have been linked with Wilshere, along with Manchester City, Liverpool, Juventus and AC Milan - but Wise wants to see his former club Chelsea move for him because he believes the England international is better than some of their current midfielders. "If Chelsea needed a midfield player I would definitely take Jack Wilshere," he told The Debate on Sky Sports.

"He's free, he's 26-years-old and he's proved he's come back to full fitness. You see the money they've paid for Danny Drinkwater and Tiemoue Bakayoko and I think he's better than them. "I'm sure Arsenal fans wouldn't like me saying this, but he's for nothing if he's walking away. Go and have a go at him. Go and take him." He added: "I can't see him going to Wolves. I think he'll get a better club than Wolves. "At 23, what would you have paid for him? £40m? Would I play him in the Chelsea team now? Yes, I would. sbobet asia

"I'd sit him alongside N'Golo Kante and I'd play him."
Wilshere's career has been plagued by injuries and he spent last season on loan at Bournemouth after falling down the pecking order at Arsenal. But he has played 19 Premier League matches already this season and Wise believes other clubs would be willing to gamble on the player's fitness. He added: "He's a bit of a leader, I'm telling you. He gets stuck in, he doesn't mess about and he has got a presence. I like him, I'll have him. Send him down to Chelsea!

"I think he would be a great asset to them, I really do.
"His injury record is what it is. Someone could get injured tomorrow, so that doesn't matter. He has proved he has come back to get away from these injuries. "How long do you stick that enigma on him? He has proved himself over the last year what he's capable of. He's got himself back to playing top football. "You think to yourself 'well done Jack.' Everyone was writing him off 18 months ago, but he has shut them all up. "His timing is spot on. His agent must think they are in a really comfortable position." sbobet asia

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool look to avoid more late drama against Stoke Répondre en citant

สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์ LONDON (Reuters) - Stoke City will hope that the Liverpool they face on Saturday is the team that wobbled alarmingly in the final 10 minutes of their Champions League semi-final against AS Roma, not the one that dismantled the Italians over the previous 80. Nothing is ever clear with Juergen Klopp’s side who ended up kicking themselves after the whistle went at Anfield on Tuesday despite ending up the right side of a 5-2 first-leg scoreline.

Liverpool also conceded twice late on in their previous league game at West Bromwich Albion to prove that, no matter what magic Mohamed Salah provides, there is always hope against them if you hang in long enough. Or, at least, that will probably be the gist of Stoke manager Paul Lambert’s team talk as he contemplates the daunting challenge of securing an away win in the battle against relegation.

Four points off safety with only three games remaining, Stoke could even go down if they lose and Swansea City beat Chelsea, who are still intent on denying Liverpool a top-four finish. That should be motivation enough for Liverpool to ensure they do not slip up again although Klopp faces a tricky job in deciding his line-up after injuries reduced him to three fit midfielders. Even that may not be too much of a problem, however, if Salah continues in his current form as he chases down the five goals required to beat Ian Rush’s club record of 47 goals in a season. สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์

Champions Manchester City will also be in the mood for records at West Ham United on Sunday. City need just six more goals and two wins from their final four games to establish new Premier League scoring and points records, both of which look well within their grasp. But, as one of 11 teams still scrapping to avoid relegation, West Ham have every incentive to put up a fight. The Hammers are six points above the drop zone, where Southampton sit just above Stoke and West Brom, who must beat Newcastle to stand any hope of survival. สมัคร แทง บอล ออนไลน์

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere would be a strong signing for Chelsea this sum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~~ S U R E X ~~ Index du Forum ->
   La rentrée scolaire ~2009~
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange