~~ S U R E X ~~ Index du Forum
~~ S U R E X ~~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue sur S U R E X 
« Invité »    

Bienvenue Sur S U R E X !    

I CI  , c'est a toi la parole !!     

On parle de tout et de rien , rejoindez-nous alors !!   

ET surtout,Passez de bon momont !!    

S U R E X   
                               Cool   

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsena

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~~ S U R E X ~~ Index du Forum -> ~~S U R E X~~ -> Je me présente sur SuReX
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsena Répondre en citant

Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsenal to sign for West Ham

sbobet24 Swansea City midfielder Leon Britton says he regrets his decision to sign for West Ham as a teenager, after turning down a professional contract at Arsenal. Britton started his career at Highbury as a Gunners trainee, but joined West Ham's academy at the age of 16 after the Hammers paid £400,000 for his services, the highest transfer ever paid for a player of that age at the time.

The midfielder starred at England’s famous development school at Lilleshall alongside the likes of Joe Cole, and much was expected of him. But after failing to break into a West Ham first team that included talent such as Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick and Paulo Di Canio, Britton made the move to Swansea in search of regular football.

Britton said: “I left school and had a choice of where to go, and West Ham was the best option for me at the time because they were great at bringing through young players. “I went there for quite a bit of money in the end. But they wasted it on me, although they got their money’s worth out of Jermain Defoe (who moved a year earlier from Charlton). sbobet24

“It was good there. I didn’t play in the first team, but I had good experience of training alongside Defoe, Carrick, Cole and the rest of the first-team players. He wrote: 'Throw back to nearly 20 years ago when Arsenal offered me terms as an apprentice and professional.

'Turned it down to join West Ham thinking I would get a better opportunity, that decision worked out well.' After leaving West Ham, Britton has gone on to make over 500 appearances across 15 years of service to the Swans and even took temporary charge of the club after Paul Clement was sacked earlier this season. sbobet24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 13:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus 4-0 AC Milan: Bianconeri win fourth straight Coppa Répondre en citant

Juventus 4-0 AC Milan: Bianconeri win fourth straight Coppa Italia after second-half blitz

sbo666 Mehdi Benatia scored twice as Juventus won their fourth Coppa Italia in a row with a crushing 4-0 win over AC Milan at the Stadio Olimpico. After an even first half, Juventus stunned their opponents with three goals in eight second-half minutes, two of them courtesy of errors from goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma. Benatia scored (56, 64) either side of Douglas Costa's strike (61) before an own goal from Nikola Kalinic (76) completed Gennaro Gattuso's side's misery.

Juventus need just a point from their final two Serie A games of the season to complete a fourth league-and-cup double in as many years under Massimiliano Allegri. There was little to choose between the sides in the first period with Gianluigi Buffon forced into smart saves from Patrick Cutrone and Suso at one end while Mario Mandzukic headed Juventus' best chance tamely at Donnarumma at the other. When the second half began, it was actually Milan who started the brighter, Giacomo Bonaventura and Hakan Calhanoglu both had efforts on target before Bonaventura flashed a low ball across the six-yard box. sbo666

That only seemed to shock Juventus into action and after Paulo Dybala has brought two good stops out of Donnarumma, Benatia found himself unmarked from Miralem Pjanic's corner and headed in the opener. Five minutes later, Costa doubled Juventus' advantage, working the space and hitting a firm left-footed shot from the edge of the box that bounced off Donnarumma's chest and squirmed into the corner. It only got worse for the 19-year-old goalkeeper. Mandzukic got on the end of a corner but as the ball looped up off his shoulder there appeared little danger for Milan. However, Donnarumma dropped it and Benatia was on hand to lash the ball in from close range.

The closest Milan came to scoring came after good work from Kalinic down the left, his cross bounced awkwardly in front of Blaise Matuidi and the Juventus midfielder was relieved to see the ball come back off the post. A desperate second half for the Rossoneri was completed as Kalinic flicked another Pjanic corner past Donnarumma at the near post. Dybala almost added to Donnarumma's ignominy when he spotted the 'keeper off his line but his effort from just inside the Milan half sailed just over the bar. sbo666

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsena

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~~ S U R E X ~~ Index du Forum ->
   Je me présente sur SuReX
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange